Tube packaging can be a little tricky to open at first. But don't worry, we're here to help!
This definitive guide will show you how to open tube packaging without damaging the product or the packaging itself. We’ll also discuss tips on storing your tubes after opening them, and reasons why tube packaging may be the best fit for your product.
Let's get started!
What is Tube Packaging?
Tube packaging is a type of product packaging that uses cylindrical tubes to contain and protect items. This package is often used outside of the beauty industry for items such as a posters and paper products, however they have a well-earned place within the beauty industry too.
Tube packaging is often used for delicate or difficult to package products using traditional methods, and they are also ideal for mailing purposes.
The clamshell is one type of tube packaging that is made up of two pieces that are hinged together. Clamshells provide a very attractive packaging that can be also be used for display purposes.
Why Use Tube Packaging?
There are several reasons why companies choose to use tube packaging.
One reason is that it can offer better protection for items than other types of packaging. This is because the cylindrical shape of the tube makes it more difficult for the contents to be damaged during shipping and handling.
Another reason to use tube packaging is that it can be more aesthetically pleasing than other types of packaging. When done right, tube packaging can be eye-catching and make your product stand out on a shelf.
Finally, tube packaging is often more sustainable than other options, as it uses less material overall.
How to Open Tube Packaging Without Damaging The Product?
There are a few different ways to open tube packaging, depending on the type of product you're dealing with.
Tools you'll need:
- A sharp knife
- A ruler or other straight edge (optional)
- Cut along the seam of the tube with a sharp knife. Be sure to cut slowly and evenly to avoid damaging the product inside.
- Use scissors to trim any rough edges from the cut.
- If necessary, use a ruler or other straight edge to help you make a clean, straight cut.
- Remove the cap from one end of the tube. If the cap is stuck, you may need a knife or scissors to pry it off gently.
- Store your product in the tube until you're ready to use it. This will help protect it from damage.
- If you're having trouble cutting through the packaging, try heating the blade of your knife with a lighter before cutting.
- If you're worried about damaging the product, you can always ask the company for instructions on how to open the tube safely.
What Are Some Tips For Storing Tubes After Opening Them?
Once you've opened a tube, it's essential to store it properly to prevent damage. Here are a few tips:
- Avoid crushing or bending the tube, as this can damage the product inside.
- If possible, store the tube upright, so the contents don't spill out.
- Keep the tube away from heat and direct sunlight, as this can cause the contents to degrade.
- If you're not using the product right away, seal the end of the tube with a cap or tape to prevent the contents from drying out.
Benefits Of Tube Packaging
Many benefits come with using tube packaging. Some of these benefits include:
- Easy to open: Tube packaging is easy to open, even if you don't have any experience with it.
- Aesthetically pleasing: Tube packaging can be eye-catching and make your product stand out.
- More sustainable: Tube packaging uses less material overall, making it more sustainable than other options.
- Good protection: The cylindrical shape of the tube makes it more difficult for the contents to be damaged.
- Packages of all sizes: Tubes come in various sizes, so you can find one that's just right for your product.
- Design options: You can customize your tube packaging with various design options.
If you're looking for a way to package your product that is easy to use, eco-friendly, and protective, then tube packaging is a great option and better than metal.
Now that you know how to open tube packaging, you can start using it for many different packaging needs.
So now, you should be able to open tube packaging confidently and without any trouble. In addition, we've discussed some of the best ways to use this type of packaging, why tube packaging could be the best choice for your products, and how it can benefit your business.
Thanks for reading!