What are Cookies?
Cookies are small bits of text that are downloaded to the devices you use to reach and use the Service. Your browser or device holds these cookies and makes them available every time you visit a site again so that it can recognize you and remember important information about you; for example, help you log in faster and enhance your navigation through the Service.
Session Cookies are temporary cookies that remain in your browser or device until you leave the site. They are then deleted from your device once you leave the Service.
Persistent Cookies remain in your browser or device after you close your browser - they remain there until you delete them or they reach their expiry date, depending on the cookie. These may, for example, be used to remember your preferences when you use the Service, recognize you on your return, and enhance your experience on the Service. Use of a persistent cookie may be linked to personal information while interacting with the Service. For example, if you choose to store your user names so that you do not have to enter them each time you access your accounts, a persistent cookie linked to your account information will be stored on your computer. If you reject the persistent cookie, you may still use the Service but some features may not function properly.
For more information on cookies please visit: www.allaboutcookies.org
Can I Change My Cookie Preferences?
You can always change your cookie preferences or delete cookies altogether as discussed in this policy.
Browser settings also allow you to choose whether or not to accept cookies or limit certain cookies. Most browsers also provide functionality that lets you review and erase cookies. You may wish to refer to this guide for information on commonly used browsers. If you use the Service without changing your browser settings, we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on the Service. Please be aware that if cookies are disabled, not all features of the Service may operate properly.
You may also opt out or change your behavioral advertising cookie preferences by visiting the opt-out page for the Digital Advertising Alliance (U.S. residents and those not in the EU or Canada), the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance (EU residents), or the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada (Canadian residents).
Does this Policy Change?
The types of information typically collected by cookies include information relating to how you use the Service, your device’s IP address and browser type, how you arrived on one of the Services, your name, and email address if you are logging in.
What Cookies Do We Use?
Below is a list of each category of cookies we use and why we use each cookie. First party cookies are our own cookies set by Beauty Sourcing, controlled by us and used to provide information about the usage of the Service.
1. Essential Cookies or Strictly Necessary Cookies: These cookies are essential to the Service in order for you to move around the Service and to use its features. Without these cookies, certain features could not function. No information about your browsing habits is gathered by these cookies.
2. Functional Cookies: These cookies remember how you prefer to use the Service and enable us to improve the way the Service works. We can remember your settings and help provide you with ads. Functional Cookies are persistent cookies that the Service remembers when your computer or device comes back to that Service.
3. Analytics Cookies: Analytics Cookies allow us to improve our services by collecting information about your use of the Service. We use these cookies to help improve how the website works. For example, Analytics Cookies show us statistics, which are the most frequently visited pages on the Service, help us record any difficulties you have with the Service, and show us whether our advertising is effective or not. We cannot identify you personally through the use of these cookies, but third parties who provide these cookies may be able to.
4. Behavioral Advertising Cookies: Behavioral Advertising Cookies are used to deliver relevant advertisements to users both on and off the Service. Our partners may use a cookie to determine whether an ad has been shown to you and how it performed. A partner may also show you an ad on or off the Service after you have visited a partner's site or application.
Geo-Location Information: Some devices allow applications to access real-time location-based information (for example, GPS (global positioning systems) software, geo-filtering, and other location-aware technologies) to locate (sometimes precisely) you for purposes such as verifying your location and delivering or restricting relevant content based on your location. We may use this information to optimize your experience.
In addition to cookies, we may also use other similar tracking technologies on our services. We use these technologies to do things like gather demographic information about our user base as a whole or track users’ movements around the Service, or to improve our understanding of things like site traffic, visitor behavior and promotional campaigns. These similar technologies may include:
1. Web Beacons (also called "tracking pixels", "internet tags", "pixel tags" or "clear gifs"): Web beacons are small blocks of code or graphic images embedded in web pages, mobile applications, advertisements and e-mail messages. They are a method for passing information from your device to a third party website and may be used to count the number of visitors to the Service, monitor how users navigate the Service and count content views.
2. Embedded Scripts: An embedded script is programming code designed to collect information about your interactions with the Service. It is temporarily downloaded onto your device from our web server or a third party with whom we work, is active only while you are connected to the Service, and deleted or deactivated thereafter.
4. Local Storage: Local storage, such as HTML 5, allows a website or mobile app to store and retrieve data on an individual’s device.
Do Not Track Response
Connect with Us
Reach us at email@example.com
Mail Address: Rm05, 27 Floor, Capital Plaza, No.6088, Huming Road, Shanghai
We are open from Monday - Friendy 08:30am - 05:30pm